Bonus!!!

Travis

Got to work today and was telling the boss about a mini kota i was going to pick up tomorrow.... he said not to bother, because he had just bought me a 3.6m with a 15 in the back, on trailer with rego... :P :P :P

Picking it up tomorrow and taking it out tomorrow arvo

Nice bonus :blink:

Admin Note: Please don't use capitals in titles

Just a little offtopic, but he could have bought you an amphicar.

It is a car that goes on water and can be propelled by it's own power sources. Top gear have done it and they crossed english channel, only once.

Pretty good if bossy bought you a LandRover 09 model + amphibious conversions.

That would be generous!

Howsabout a 3 round drag race. Me in yer boat as ballast, place me where you want the weight, then I'll do the same in Rob's boat. If it's one each then the final will be without the ballast and I'll video it!!! The "track" could be from the sunken yacht to the cruise ship dock. We could sell tickets!!! How many peeps fit on Colmslie pier? A Dollar a head...........That's about $1000! Donate $500 to AFO and spend the rest on Rob's Ribs!!! B)

I've knocked back a few too many "Poor Man's Sangria" ; Chilled red wine cask and chilled Sprite spritzer with ice and a slice of orange. Drink through a straw. Boom!

If you want a straight one on one best of three I'll be the flag start bloke in a mankini standing on a kayak in the middle of the drag lane......

Wanted: Stable kayak for flag start bloke for 1hr.

Archived