boat setups

fishinking

my set will be all removable as my 12 foot going to be a car topper too.i like seeing the pic's and people setups ,get good ideas from them.

anyways since trailers are connected with boats.

i have a boat trailer,box trailer. and soon getting a lift /wind up camper .so i'm look at way to incorporate all 3 in 1 ,or 2 in 1 and a camper with racks for the boat .all depends what i buy .the ones i like sell quick or there is over priced crap about .

almost at the stage that i will get the canvas made and build my own then i will be a 3 in 1.

i just don't like the idea of 3 regos and for the islands i want roof topper so no extra barge fee for trailer.

My set up is a chair and some wood, Also known as a jetty :P

No photos to do a report, so ill tell u now. I caught a blue swimmer, couple of bait fish and lost my livie to a stinking ladder.

So i take my tackle box 2 rods and my bait to the end. and cast out and hope for a catch.!!

Yeah Angus, had it for about a year now, but only started pimping it for the Origin. My weapon of choice is the yak, but for a 3 day event I think it will be more comfortable. I'll have the livewell finished during the week so I'll put pics up of that soon.

nice tomca

i'm working on setting up a $1000 cheapie too

so far 12 foot tinny and trailer $150,trailer needs new springs,boat needs some tlc.

got a electric for 240$,used the second battery out of the 4x4 .

so now just looking about for a outboard.

there will be more added for now i just want to get it on the water and have a play.

then add stuff as i think of it ,or feel i need it.

She looks pretty good there Tomca, she will be a great little unit!

Mind you I am wondering why a yakker needs a casting platform.....you should be able to do anything sitting down ;) I also see the compulsory pool noodle in the background there, what devious uses did you put that to?

Feral wrote:

She looks pretty good there Tomca, she will be a great little unit!

Mind you I am wondering why a yakker needs a casting platform.....you should be able to do anything sitting down ;) I also see the compulsory pool noodle in the background there, what devious uses did you put that to?

Yakkers use pool noodle for everything feral.

Most important use lately is a rounded short piece with the lanyard for the waterproof camera fed thru it so it floats, same on the lipgrippers. Also filled the landing net handle so it floats, and so on.

Davo

I was at Creek Marine at Enoggera the other day and Mal had some cheap little outboards there. Might pay to give him a call.

Archived