trophy Fish.

shortie

I guess... Kinda crappy tacky decore having stuffed $hit on the walls though if you ask me.. Take a nice photo and have it blown up and framed if she's that much of a keeper. The memory will still last a lifetime and that fish might go on to create 1000 other little fishies for future generations along with maybe being caught by someone else and becoming their trophy fish.

well as wouldnt do it, i have to say nah its not alright to do it .inpo...

but in saying that my cuz had a mould of a 217 kg blue marlin done a while ago ....a fella called scotty mann from batemans bay does it professionaly .....

must admit its impressive to check out and a fantastic job done .... but ....

his missus wont let him have it in the house ... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

so it lives in the garage ... :laugh: :laugh: [img size=600]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/big_blue.jpg

pelagics normally have the ability to change colour (as do most fish)

ive seen marlins light up in 2 seconds from dull browny to the most vivid blues and purples you can ever imagine.. the stripes on the true striped marlin are the most vivid ..then the blues are a bit less... then the black has a shadow , in comparrison to the striped ... but it all depends on how turned on they are as to what colour configuration they appear .....

so i dont hijack this thread any longer here is a link with correct id of marlins

/>http://www.amonline.net.au/fishes/fishfacts/fish/mnigricans.htm

i would prefer to release the big one and have a fiberglass replica done for the trophy room. A good digital photo helps as the guy making the replica can try and copy the exact colours of your fish.

in the states you can have multiple body shapes for the same size bass so you can get a replica that most fits your catch.

Archived