Some local knowledge perhaps?

Ash

Hey, there is some sort of factory along the river semi opposite the Regatta (Toowong) in Brisbane (Sounds vague, but if anyone's looked out over the river from there you'll have seen it).Does anyone know what the factory is, or what it makes? I only ask because i like the look of some of the structure on its riverside and just beside it. Was thinking about hitting it with some lures soon, but would like to know what, if anything, is possibly being run off into the river there.

If it helps there is some ramps where rowing teams embark from not to far beside it.:evil:

Gday Ash.

I know exactly the structure you are referring to and have often wondered about it myself. I think that factory used to be a cement works but its not in operation anymore. There are plenty of bream and catties along that reach of the river, and some people say they catch Jewies under the bridge. If there are bream along that stretch i would say they would have to love that structure.

The bream attached is Coro drive bream. [img size=100]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/bream.jpg

:evil: Awesome Angus. Since you're getting into the SP lures, i'll let you know when im going out there and if you're keen you come can come along. My mates boat is beautifully platformed for lure casting and i love casting through those types of structures.

Archived