New BRC fisho trip.

Ash

I think we should organise another major BRC fishin trip.

Where do poeple think we should go?

Places like tweed mouth are good for trevally at moment,

Nudgee beach and creek are having heaps of flatties.

What do you guys think, come up with some places and lets organise to go!

I refuse to go to colleges crossing ever again! There is nothing there... Not a sausage!

NUDGEE **drools** I'm keen for that. I can just see everyone walking down the creek flicking plastics everywhere. That could be very fun especialy at low tide. And I could show off my flathead honey hole there. Troy and his little friend(haha) saw me there once.

I would love to fish the Tweed again - there are heaps of spots - the trevally you speak about are great fun on light gear green sp twisters twin tails. Tide must be right but.

After I get my boat sorted I will work on the trailer before I take it that far from home. Then I could run everyone out to the pillons under the bridges and the islands, That would be a hoot - 25 BRC fisherman under the bridges on the pillons - make for a good photo.

Nerang is Good too but I haven't fished it yet so it will be another learning time.

TIMBO wrote:

I refuse to go to colleges crossing ever again! There is nothing there... Not a sausage!

NUDGEE **drools** I'm keen for that. I can just see everyone walking down the creek flicking plastics everywhere. That could be very fun especialy at low tide. And I could show off my flathead honey hole there. Troy and his little friend(haha) saw me there once.

timbo that little friend whoudl of been me

the tweed sounds good, but nossa sounds better !!!!!!!

go nossa

:woohoo:

Post edited by: ando_04, at: 2006/06/14 19:05

Guys, there are so many spots we need to hit, and alot we need to hit before winter goes too! We need to organise these things, and have people attend them. We should make choices soon so can place on calender and give us heaps of time to organise.

• 10 months later...

Archived