NPD Permits

wallyfly

Ho All,

I have been advised by the chairman of the PRFMA Permits subcommittee that 230 permits will be issued this coming week. 70 permits were available after last mail yesterday[Friday] and will be issued "first in - best dressed". No ballot was required as the 300 mark was not achieved.

Go for it Fishos, bet you catch a 50 plus,:woohoo: first day on the water.

Dino and I know they're there ços we've caught heaps over the years.

Best of luck and don't forget you need a SIPS permit too.:cheer:

MOC wrote:

Where can you get a sips permit in the npd area?

Tackle shops, mate. There's one on Gympie Rd., Carseldine. The shop is "The Tackle Shop". Also, the website will be of help as well re: where you can get SIP's.

EMP :)

wallyfly wrote:

Ho All,

I have been advised by the chairman of the PRFMA Permits subcommittee that 230 permits will be issued this coming week. 70 permits were available after last mail yesterday[Friday] and will be issued "first in - best dressed". No ballot was required as the 300 mark was not achieved.

Go for it Fishos, bet you catch a 50 plus,:woohoo: first day on the water.

Dino and I know they're there ços we've caught heaps over the years.

Best of luck and don't forget you need a SIPS permit too.:cheer:

Yeeeehaaaaa!!!

All I need is a boat/kayak to be able to use my permit! :P

EMP

EMP wrote:

MOC wrote:
Where can you get a sips permit in the npd area?

Tackle shops, mate. There's one on Gympie Rd., Carseldine. The shop is "The Tackle Shop". Also, the website will be of help as well re: where you can get SIP's.

EMP :)

Thanks EMP both myself and the missus have applied for permits so i might see you on the water.

Good luck the those that got permits.

Looking forward to seeing some stonker 50cm + fish.

Hopefully someone is going to read all Schultzies articles and troll up some cod as well.

I know a good one was caught land based lately but the angler is not giving out the details :P (hopefully this will guilt them out :P:);) ).

Angus

Well I didn't apply as I didn't think I'd get up there more than a few times a year, so didn't want to out someone who would get better use (like Dino) if it was oversubscribed.

Looks like I'll apply now though ! Any talk on when the latecomers would likely get their permit ?

Brian, Depending on when and how many app's, should be week commencing 17 May. This week is going to be a very busy time for the issue team and the marshal will have a ton of paperwork to complete on the 230, by then there should be a flow for the balance. PRFMA webb site will have all the final info, probably today. Ian M :cheer:

Well Clawhammer Ferg and I will be hitting it up on the Tuesday, I reckon there will be standing room only on Sunday and Monday (Labour day holiday).

Ferg wont have his permit by then, he only gets back from his barra fishing trip on Sunday, so I will be taking the boat.

Probably a good idea first trip anyway, I can go for a cruise for the full length of the lease to sus it all out then.

Ho Everybody, There are still a good number of permits available so if you haven't applied , hop to it ços they wont last long.

Feral is spot on for opening time....6am is start time for the ABC news and that is gate opening time NOT before or you'll be in breach of the deed of agreement.

You will be told all about this when you attend the induction session you have been notified of.:cheer:

Just a polite request to those new permit holders who are going to take along a decky and the decky will be in another car.

Could the decky please leave their car in the area just outside the gate or on the side of the road inside the gate. The parking near the ramp is tight and we try to keep it for boaties and yakkers etc.

Another good idea is to prepare everything in you boat up at the gate so you minimize the time you spend on the ramp and in the turning area.

Also do not leave your boat in the middle of the ramp when you go to park.

Cheers

Ray

No 1. Its still pretty light at 6am, so head lights wont be an issue for a few weeks yet!

No2. For those who dont know where to go to get their permits, here it is on google earth.

Note, depending on which refidex you have the roads are likely to be wrong!(yes the refidex is wrong) But there should be more than enough people there for you to find it.

[img size=577]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/permitpickup.jpg

Picked my permit up tonight.

was aiming at 6:30 to get to the front of the queue, but got delayed, got there at 6:50, but still only clawhammer and 2 others in front of me.

HOwever by the time we had watched the video and signed the agreement and got out the door the place was packed, Ray, John and Faulked were outside waiting their turn.

Pretty slick processing considering we were first of the rank! In and out in about 15 minutes.

Feral wrote:

Picked my permit up tonight.

was aiming at 6:30 to get to the front of the queue, but got delayed, got there at 6:50, but still only clawhammer and 2 others in front of me.

HOwever by the time we had watched the video and signed the agreement and got out the door the place was packed, Ray, John and Faulked were outside waiting their turn.

Pretty slick processing considering we were first of the rank! In and out in about 15 minutes.

Got it! :)

I just need a kayak to get movin'. LOL

EMP

Archived