swap meet pre fish

noname

i was just wondering who was leaving from where?

boating, yakkin,

times of departure?

i'm fishing, but not sure in what boat, don't like the ramp at wello, ROCKS, and glass don't go hand in hand! and so many places and so little time to fish em! if in the haines, i will be behind green, leaving from manly. if in the tinnie i will leave from wello.

Do$tylz wrote:

yeah mate i'm heading to Ellicats house tonight to see if the blow up roof racks fit on the rago. Hopefully they're good, so I'll pop round Sat arvo, or Early sunday morning to stick the yak on :) woot woot.

Cool mate. Let me know. Im pretty sure they should if they are the sort I know.

If not ill still try to get the old mans 4wd which can fit two espri's.

However if we can get one on yours we will use Pro Fishes.

Angus

Do$tylz wrote:

getting excited bout this :)

you reckon 1oz jig head on 5inch plastic will get any follows out there?? Will you be using bait at all?? should I bring some pillies?? found them at $4 a kilo @ Market Square in Sunnybank.

Henry I would try some bait. I have found pillies and squid work well there. Also big prawns.

I will be using plastics as well. Its not like an offshore reef so big weights are not really needed. Sometimes you are fishing in only a couple of meters of water down to like 8m.

Last time I was there 1/2OZ was more than fine.

Angus

Do$tylz wrote:

getting excited bout this :)

you reckon 1oz jig head on 5inch plastic will get any follows out there?? Will you be using bait at all?? should I bring some pillies?? found them at $4 a kilo @ Market Square in Sunnybank.

1/4 oz is plenty big enough for up to 13mtrs i find , plus most of the snapper are mid water so you want it to sink fairly slow, if you are drifting you dont need heavy , but if you anchor up you will need heavier to get down... i cant go as i have a mates kid first bday and my kids want to go :(

Archived