HELP!!!!!

happywally

guys.

i caught a carpet shark yesterday.

i released it but unfortunately injured the corner of its mouth and was bleeding...

this is no problem to the shark as they are pretty tough and will heal...

but i got the blood on my shirt (my brand new AFO shirt! :( ) and pants...

and after washing it today the stains havent come off (which is wierd because blood stains do come off... :unsure: )

HELP GUYS!

Try mixing up a batch of nappy san type soaker in a bucket or laundry tub, with hot water, mix it well and then soak your clothes in it overnight. Give them a go in the washing machine the next day.

See how they go.

B)

Jimozz wrote:

Try mixing up a batch of nappy san type soaker in a bucket or laundry tub, with hot water, mix it well and then soak your clothes in it overnight. Give them a go in the washing machine the next day.

See how they go.

B)

Being the domesticated bitch that I am I have heard that it is best to soak stains in cold water. Apparently hot water makes stains stay or something like that.

If they don't come off, don't worry too much. Just wer them proudly as a badge of achievement! :lol: :silly:

dhess wrote:

Being the domesticated bitch that I am I have heard that it is best to soak stains in cold water. Apparently hot water makes stains stay or something like that.

That's true.

Hot water makes the cells in the blood pop/lyse, which makes them much harder to get out. Also, you should soak it in saltwater straight away (I think it's salt, not fresh. My chem memory is failing me :( hypertonic, feel free to correct me), because saltwater will also stop the cells from popping. Also, don't let it dry, same deal, but it might be too late for that :P

Joel ;)

Feral wrote:

SO whats the problem?

haha mate... i was wondering if anyone knew how to get shark blood off my shirt...

was wondering if it was different to normal blood...

my shirt is brand new and i just got it from Angus the other day (which i still owe him money for... dont worry Gus i wont forget!)... first trip and it got stained already... thats why im alittle anxious...:dry:

but apparently its a good thing around here...:lol:

ill be trying Vanish Preen OxyAction Intelligence when i do laundry again this week...

but if its still there... then to hell with it... ill wear it with pride...:woohoo:

my old shirts i use for fish have blood guts mud and stuff on them.that's why there fishing shirts.

when i get a afo shirt will be the same .my blood fishes blood and guts and mud on it and so on.

every time i hook myself or cut myself i do some rough first aid dip it in the water .stick it in my god clean it then wipe it on my shirt.

shortie wrote:

kreel wrote:
Yeh like Ellicat says blood-stains are like notches on your BUTT. :blink: you don't soak your butt in Napisan so don't soak your shirt!

And just how many notches do you have on your BUTT kreel.

My BUTT-KREEL! Why would I have any notches on my Butt-kreel, sometimes I just can't follow you Shortie. :blink:

Archived