Heading out to the mouth

daveo

Hi all just wanted to see if any one had any good reports on the mouth of the Brisbane river for Friday or Saturday. My buddy and I are heading out for a season on Saturday arvo to try some live bait, hoping to catch a thready or something else of decent size. Lets us know of any hot spots if you like or any ideas where we might be in for a chance cheers. Tight lines

Hey mate. Have a look in the Brisbane Rivers & Creeks reports section.

In the last week there have been several reports including awesome fish like Snapper and Threaddies all from the mouth.

Good luck and let us know how you go.

Welcome to the site by the way.

Angus

try the oil pipe line at the mouth of boggy creek the pilons are numbered. Try fishing on the brissy river side of the pipe line on pilon #101 - #97 use your sounder to find the drop offs in that area. You could fish the sand flats up boggy creek as well.

Iam going friday night - sat morning . i am going to mud island though. It will probably blow 20kts all night butt i dont care because the wind direction ,tide time ,tide hieght and the moon capacity is all in favour for catching big squid at night under spot lights which will then be used for snapper bait.

happy fishing :)

Archived