easiest catch yet!!!

noname

decided to take the new tinnie for a blat last night, chase was goin nuts as i hooked the boat up and found her way into the car, so took her along as well, met up with travis at colmslie where he was slavin away getting bait for the night.:P so with more than enough bait for the nights fishing we left the ramp, all be it slowly, we made our way to brekky creek only to find another boat there and forgot the sounder in the shed.:( for those that don't know me. i'm lost without a sounder as i look for bottom descriminations, hard and soft bottoms, any structure, anyway trav anchors us up, just lobs it over the side:ohmy: were my thoughts. a long story short 5/8ths there so call it a night and head back to the ramp, all the usual suspects are there, pete, pat, bazza,kojak, well thats what i call him, andrew, and a fella still fishing from when we left off to the side. anyway the boats back on the trailer and hitched up, and i waltz back for a chat and to have a sticky at their catch. travis is onto it casting everywhere, so he left with a feed of prawns,:) . as i was leaving the boys asked if i wanted any prawns, B) sweet, so i went looking for something to put them into, and it was quickly filled and placed into the boat, and finishing off the last of them now, i might try showing up late tonight and see if they have any more to spare. but will take a bigger bucket tonight :P . on a lil more serious note, it's good to see the boys didn't want me to go home empty handed and starve for the night and next day, and willing to give away some of their hard work, as we all seem to share down there.

rob

Archived