Rex Hunt 'landing a big one' ?

We all remember the days where ol Rexy boy was gracing the weekend telly with his fishing show, busting out his signature (and monotonous) phrase of "a yibbada yibbada....that's all folks".

But it seems as though Rex's reputation of 'landing a big one after a good fight' has taken on a new definition after he appeared in court for brawling with a cyclist. Check the link for the full scope...

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/811434/hunt-defending-self-in-alleged-assault

yoyo wrote:

Rex loves a biff it seems....didnt he get f-ed up in Byron bay a few years back ?

yeah him and his son got a bit of a bash when they had a to and fro with some local youths .. doesnt surprise me one bit he keeps getting in biffs.. he does have a pretty big mouth

Poor old rexy, every one picking on him all the time for no reason. :woohoo:

These blokes putting all this vegetable oil into their tuna oils are rip off! What do you put in your tuna oil rexy? vegetable oil :laugh:

I took a knife onto the plane to check out how good the security was, then my pants accidently fell down when security wanted to search me :laugh:

I paid these 3 women money because they needed it and we were friends. They gave me sex because I needed it and they were friends. No they weren't prostitutes :laugh:

Yup poor old rexy just can't take a trick, the worlds against him I tells ya. Damn bicyclist ran rexys 4WD off the road and rexy had no choice but to defend himself :woohoo:

Archived