Moreton Bay Classic Deckie Spots!

noname

Sorry just found it... so this is the Queens Bday long weekend? The "mouth of any creek or river... for example how far up the Brisbane does that mean. The rocks out the front would then seem to be OK, but does the river start at the end of the reclaimed land there or further in? Can you get livies from luggage point? ANy list of prizes and draws available or is that still in planning. SOrry to be nitpicking...

Jimmyjack wrote:

Sorry just found it... so this is the Queens Bday long weekend? The "mouth of any creek or river... for example how far up the Brisbane does that mean. The rocks out the front would then seem to be OK, but does the river start at the end of the reclaimed land there or further in? Can you get livies from luggage point? ANy list of prizes and draws available or is that still in planning. SOrry to be nitpicking...

The prizes are in that same link...

1st Place for a category: $200

2nd Place for a category: Xtreme Anglers Custom Rod. RRP $130.

3rd Place for a category: Lure Pack worth $40.

Cheers.

I will clarify the boundaries in the front page article and in the forum ASAP.

Cheers.

Angus

Jimmyjack wrote:

Right, silly me, havent seen this posted at all so have missed all the gen on it. Now I have just answered all the questions i just asked so ignore me.

Hahaha na mate dont worry. Better to ask a question than to continue not knowing!

I have also updated the boundaries.

Angus

straddiebrad wrote:

if i enter there will be a spot just have to check if i will be at stradbroke,will know a bit later,and is there a boat ramp at clevland point or just the one at raby bay if not how do glass boats go down there is there a place you can stop near the point. brad

There is a massive boat ramp next to the VMR.

Angus

there is a ramp at cleveland, beside the coast guard. putting in is easy enough, pulling out is another thing, need to be very, very, very careful, no sand there, rocks the size of half a brick on 1 side of the ramp, some that size and smaller on the other, biggest problem is getting out of the glassy there at mostly anything but a high tide. deckies might get a bit wet:P best side is beside the fence.

rob

Angus wrote:

straddiebrad wrote:
if i enter there will be a spot just have to check if i will be at stradbroke,will know a bit later,and is there a boat ramp at clevland point or just the one at raby bay if not how do glass boats go down there is there a place you can stop near the point. brad

There is a massive boat ramp next to the VMR.

Angus

sorry mate i thought the meeting point was down at the end of that road so iam guessing it is near the vmr,or that park behind it.

Heeeerrrreee deckie deckie deckie....hhheerreee deckie............

Anyone got a spot for Ol' uncle YoYo ?

My preff would be for someone looking to chase macks and snapper....but happy to get onboard with any spot...

I'm in scintilating touch at the moment...irresistable form on the rod....

shortie wrote:

Jimmyjack wrote:
where can i find out more about the classic...when it's on etc. Suppose googling would be a start.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum?func=view&catid=99&id=188580

Ok little confused as to the time of the event and the cost A event that Angus sent me said 6th until 7th of june but other pages say one dayer?

Also Shorties links says cost is 40? but main page for event says 60 dollars so which are the right two

Dasa05 wrote:

shortie wrote:
Jimmyjack wrote:
where can i find out more about the classic...when it's on etc. Suppose googling would be a start.

/>http://www.australianfishing.com.au/forum?func=view&catid=99&id=188580

Ok little confused as to the time of the event and the cost A event that Angus sent me said 6th until 7th of june but other pages say one dayer?

Also Shorties links says cost is 40? but main page for event says 60 dollars so which are the right two

Ok cheers for that.

Its only on the 6th.

And its $40.

Ill edit those details.

Angus

Dasa05 wrote:

Angus thought this was the case but buggered if i can find where it said 60 bucks and the dates that i saw yesterday so maybe it was my comp playing a trick lol anyways will be in at this stage cheers dasa05

Cool mate! See you there.

Chances are your right mate, but the problem was identified and fixed before you even made the post by one of the admin.

Cheers.

We dont mind having mistakes pointed out to us!

Angus

Archived