Minn kota or jarvis

toadfish78

Hi guys and girls,

I know the minn kota is the better out of the two but also a far bit more to buy. I am looking to buy an electric to use for when i start going to the lakes for the big fish lol.I would like one with foot pedal controls and woundered if anyone has had experience with any other brands apart from minn kota and what are the other brands like?

thanks for your help

Matt

:cheer:

I have a minnkota bow mount and have had no problems with it but I have had a warranty issue with a 40lb sternmount and BLA was a bit of a pain to deal with and I had to take it to BLA at hemmant and pick it up after being repaired.

I also have a new watersnake bow mount that I brought and have a problem with it in that the steering function doesn't work. Jervis Walker have been absolutely marvelous in trying to fix.Due to my miss information they sent up a complete remote control unit the same day that I rang them. When it didn't work and I gave them a bit more info they arranged for a courier to come to my home and pick up the motor for it to go to their agent at Hervey Bay for repair.

For service Jervis Walker leave BLA for dead.

Cheers

Ray

i was a bit dubious about buying anything jarvis walker,but bought a watersnake coz i got a great deal.tiller steer bow mount 54,no dodgy foot pedals to go wrong.no complaints from me at all,just that the battery meter display never corresponds with what power is left in the battery,but thats not really an issue as i know how long my charge lasts with experience and the e-tec always gets you home.

Archived