Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show Opening Delayed

johncraw

** This thread discusses the content article: Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show Opening Delayed **

Weather delays opening of Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show

John Crawford Marine has been informed this evening that due to unexpectedly strong winds and high rainfall has led to the rescheduling of the opening date of the Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show. The 21st Sanctuary Cove International Boat Show will be run – opening on Friday May 22 through to Sunday May 24.

This decision has been taken in the interests of public safety. All admission, transport and other details will remain the same with the opening hours of 9am to 5pm daily.

Any online ticket holder who purchased a Thursday ticket may use this on Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

For more information please go to the offical webpage http://www.sanctuarycoveboatshow.com.au

Matthew Hodson

John Crawford Marine

www.johncrawfordmarine.com.au

StevenM wrote:

Yeah

got the call last night at about 7.00pm.

dont come to work at the boat show tomorrow, its been canned till Friday.

Yeah ha I say, one less day dealing with wallies.

although i know what you mean, mentioning new boat buyers and wallies in the same sentance is not a good thing to write on a web site such as this. personally i don't care, but everybody's got to start somewhere, isn't that what this is all about, asking questions and hopefully getting the right answers? some on this site might be offended. thats all.

Yesterday i was helping build the displays with my mate on the fairline stand,Oh my god what a disaster zone,all his displays were blowing in the water,they also said the big marquee was lifting up and they had to evacuate it for safety reasons.He has 2 boats there if you have a couple of mill spare.

Bri.

Archived