New SX43 Colour Chart - What do you like?

Angus

Hey guys check out this link?

/>http://www.marukyu.com/eng/ecogear/premium_hb/sx43f.html

What patterns would you prefer.

After having a lot of success with big fish in the stanly on SX40's I am deff keen to give a few of these patterns a work out up there.

My personal favourite is 381.

But I also like: 392, 307, and 343.

Angus

Angus, Ive only used one Sx-43.. Colour 369. Caught a few fish on it until I managed to misplace it somewhere :huh:

It looks a lot better in the flesh, more clear in the body.

But to be honest, they all look good. Im a fan of the more natural colours.

Cheers

Some nice colours in that lot. I really like the look of the 392 and 370. Shrimp patterns that could be worked to effect.

I've been favouring shrimp patterns a bit lately.

Do you blokes ever get cravings for a certain lure? The other day I'm at work and a thought popped into my head " must get Rebel Crawdads in red for this weekend " Please tell me it doesn't just happen to me !

You are safe LGM. I sometimes have to leave work and go to a tackle store just to be able to control my thought pattern.

Right now I have to get 15g gold halco slugs - I have spent about $100 on crap I didn't need while looking. :S

I'm not getting any better either as I am now fighting brain not to buy a 20' centre consol glass boat that I don't realy need.

If you could only have one, you would HAVE to get the 307. I've caught bream, trevally, flathead, bass, jungle perch and sooty grunter on my 307 SX40.

It was the first HB lure i ever bought, i have no idea how i haven't lost it yet ?!?!

Disappointing they didn't go with the 308 in the SX43....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived