Best Fishing Music & fishing Movie themes.

zeppelin

Hey there,

just wondering whats everyones favourite music they listen to when fishing?...and does anyone know of some good fishing movies...love the Perfect Storm, but cant seem to find any movie that doesnt have the theme of just people gettin eaten by sharks? :-)

jeff f wrote:

dunno, but flight of the valkierys is pretty good tuna chasing music

like in apocalypse now as you swoop down on the bust ups :P

Haha awesome Jeff. "Charlie don't fish!"

I like most stuff. I use an mp3 player hooked up to one of those portable makita worksite boomboxes. Lately been playing:

assorted Cafe Del Mar

assorted trance and dance

Nothing like cruising across a glassed out ocean under a full moon with nice chilled out music going.

lots of 80's rock GNR, Alice Cooper etc.

Johnny Cash and Roy Orbison.

Interestingly contrary to popular belief a bit of doof doof doesn't seem to put the snapper off. Our last trip we still managed a decent haul despite having the boombox going non stop in an aluminium boat in water less than 50m deep. Could have just been the Rainbow Beach fish.

in the words of Mr E Fudd - "Be verwy, verwy quiet... I'm hunting fishes"

No music! I'm a bit like ECat (without the wind issues) fishing to me is about quiet conversation and the elements around you. I have a hard enough time catching fish as it is without the extra sounds reverberating through the water.

In the car going to and from the fish, we've been listening to podcasts of the Hamish and Andy Show.

no music when i'm fishing .peace and quite and the sounds of nature .ah so relaxing i could have a nap.

maybe if i'm bait soaking while camping then music is ok.

music = backyard bbq and annoy the neighbors with loud tunes.or camping and a fire ,similar thing to a back yard bbq.

perfect storm good movie

don't really know of fishing movie's but there some ok tv shows about.

Archived