NPD wed and thurs decky spots avail

rayke1938

Just imagine how big it woulda been if there were no bananas on the boat ;)

While your about - how come people I have never met before are pulling me up at work and asking me about the NPD lungfish rescue, what have you been up to! they just smerk and mumble something about "departmental email" ?

thinking about this, as i've never fished fresh before. you guys obviously use spinnerbait lures, don't have any of those, so. although i do have other lures, my question is what would they be like, sx 40's, r2c's in the 50 size, and some other bits n pieces. and plastic's no good?

rob

I have plenty of spinnerbaits and an assortment of lures you can borrow at the moment there seems to be no rules as to what they hit on the day. yesterday it was jackalls from bank and 10ft divers and today Dino said that they were hitting deep divers. You would be welcome on thursday if you want to try something different and end up with at least some redclaw.

Cheers

Ray

noname wrote:

thinking about this, as i've never fished fresh before. you guys obviously use spinnerbait lures, don't have any of those, so. although i do have other lures, my question is what would they be like, sx 40's, r2c's in the 50 size, and some other bits n pieces. and plastic's no good?

rob

in my npd box i have 12lb fluro trace

an assortment of purple deep divers and a few other colours that looked cool all around 50/60 mm

then i have some vibes some rattlin some not about the only one i ever use though is a spro in a rainbow sort of colour

then a few 20gram slugs

a couple of tassie devils

and lastly spinner baits mostly big and purple

faulked wrote:

noname wrote:

rob

in my npd box i have 12lb fluro trace

an assortment of purple deep divers and a few other colours that looked cool all around 50/60 mm

then i have some vibes some rattlin some not about the only one i ever use though is a spro in a rainbow sort of colour

then a few 20gram slugs

a couple of tassie devils

and lastly spinner baits mostly big and purple

That Spro sounds like the Old Glory colour ( orange, pink, green )....my favourite !!!

Rob is in for thursday.

Rob from petrie proceed towards dayborough. from the traffic lights at youngs crossing road intersection proceed towards dayborough for 4.3ks veer left gate is .9k down adsetts road.

The turnoff to adsets is on lhs going up a hill you will see marker showing side road just before turn off. the turnoff is just before 100kph sign.

Cheers

Ray

Archived