Bush n Beach photo dilema

Whiskers

I find that hard to beleive. I have no doubt in my mind that they had enough time to scrap his report and angus recons he spoke with them and there would be an apoligy ?

If it's all true then that leeds me to beleive that bnb don't give a f@#k about there readers! :angry:

I have previously kept silent on this matter but seeing that it has raised its head again I feel that I have to have my say and try to correct some misunderstandings and untruths that have been posted.

When I first read the post I thought it was about the edition that I received that day in the mail. Then realised it was in the previous edition. I am certain it will be mentioned in next months edition. They close for listing one week before mailing out as they need time for it to be printed and distributed.The print run is done in spare time at Qld Rural press at Cleveland and would have been completed at least one day before it was posted out.

If the matter would have been raised earlier i am Certain that there would have been something in the last edition.

Ben Collins like his late father is an ethical honest person and definitely would not have knowingly published anything that is not correct.

Like any other editor he relies on the honesty and integrity on his correspondents the same as the owners of this site.

Cheers

Ray

whiskers......like rayke said - it was probably pre-printed, especially given the size of the publication. the courier mail staggers the print of sections of the weekend papers (weekend shopper, real estate, Q weekend) so it doesn't have to pump out millions of pages on a friday night.

if it's done in rural press's spare time then there's a fair chance they stagger the print over a few days and assemble just before they ship it.

can we ease up on the conspiracy theorising and conclusion jumping a bit?? it gets a bit tiresome when blokes who do know the full story on stuff (ray, angus for example) have to constantly correct people who have posted speculations and accusations that have even less credibility or basis in truth than their alien abduction and bigfoot stories......

.....after all....it's only fishing......

thousandyards wrote:

whiskers......like rayke said - it was probably pre-printed, especially given the size of the publication. the courier mail staggers the print of sections of the weekend papers (weekend shopper, real estate, Q weekend) so it doesn't have to pump out millions of pages on a friday night.

if it's done in rural press's spare time then there's a fair chance they stagger the print over a few days and assemble just before they ship it.

can we ease up on the conspiracy theorising and conclusion jumping a bit?? it gets a bit tiresome when blokes who do know the full story on stuff (ray, angus for example) have to constantly correct people who have posted speculations and accusations that have even less credibility or basis in truth than their alien abduction and bigfoot stories......

.....after all....it's only fishing......

:laugh: :laugh: if only u knew what u where talking about!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

gota admit im pretty over it now, anyways if you think that pretty girl on the front cover of mags hasnt been "shopped" you have your head in the clouds, jesus nothins real these days magazine photo's, boobies :ohmy: :laugh: :P

rayke1938 wrote:

I have previously kept silent on this matter but seeing that it has raised its head again I feel that I have to have my say and try to correct some misunderstandings and untruths that have been posted.

When I first read the post I thought it was about the edition that I received that day in the mail. Then realised it was in the previous edition. I am certain it will be mentioned in next months edition. They close for listing one week before mailing out as they need time for it to be printed and distributed.The print run is done in spare time at Qld Rural press at Cleveland and would have been completed at least one day before it was posted out.

If the matter would have been raised earlier i am Certain that there would have been something in the last edition.

Ben Collins like his late father is an ethical honest person and definitely would not have knowingly published anything that is not correct.

Like any other editor he relies on the honesty and integrity on his correspondents the same as the owners of this site.

Cheers

Ray

lets just let the truth come from Bens mouth which im sure it will when he has all the facts sorted ...

untill then its prob better if we all let it lie down guys ...

Archived