Coomera and Sand Pumping Jetty 30/05/09

plugga

Hey,

Today headed to the Gold Coast to wet a line somewhere, we first stop at the Coomera river and to my suprise got 12 undersize Bream (largest 22cm)(They where all caught 1 Hour). All caught on SLAM! ISTANT BAIT

With that being an awesome little Bream sesh, we headed to the Sand Pumping Jetty. It was very winding and you could not really see the fish like you usally do, but we fished anyway. we got ALOT of dart (biggest 27cm) (great fighting fish). Then it turned on and we got 28cm Whiting. It went quited for about 40 mintues than we started getting bites again. THAN SOMETHING HIT MY POOR LITTLE PIECE OF SLAM INSTANT BAIT! It was me vs him for around 5min and thAN we got him up, 46CM BREAM!!! my pb :)

So with all this said and gone i ened up with 28 fish the hole day (great fun)

THANK YOU FOR READING :)

PluggA

Yer sent him back for another time, but whats rly funny I caught my smallest ever bream and biggest ever bream in the same day (smallest was 7cm) and it when so hard. And i caught the big one on rly rly light gear made it even funner.

plugga wrote:

TomW wrote:
Good fish Plugga,

What did I tell you? To stick with plastics :P. Top fish once again, also what LB leader were you using?

Thanks Tom

I was using a 6 pound trace

I thought he would have done you on the pylons.

Cheers TomW

Archived