Squidding @ Manly 10th June 2009

Angus

Pretty good session.

Met Namyau, Travis, Rob and Slater for some Squidding action.

Ended up with 6 squid.

4 Tigers and 2 Arrows.

The catch of the night was Travis's stonker Tiger.

Thanks Nam for the loan of a jig and some leader!

Angus

Picture: Nam with the first of the night.

. [img size=400]http://www.australianfishing.com.au/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/1-0f3560ed11fb21278184a2f6ea2d532f.jpg

post-63-144598496962_thumb.jpg

Jeryl wrote:

awesome session guys!! :laugh: really wish i could join ya!

well why dont you come back from hk then hahhahah. yeah it was a good session and yes it was getting pretty cold, the air temp was ok but the wind chill was the thing that hit me

yeah was a great session in the end, well worth the drive to watch that squid take the jig right in front of me..... took a few goes and he spat it out on me a couple of thimes but it was gold :laugh: have slaters nuts come back out of his chest yet? :laugh: cant wait till next time.... im gunna try the head too Gus :unsure:

Travis wrote:

yeah was a great session in the end, well worth the drive to watch that squid take the jig right in front of me..... took a few goes and he spat it out on me a couple of thimes but it was gold :laugh: have slaters nuts come back out of his chest yet? :laugh: cant wait till next time.... im gunna try the head too Gus :unsure:

Good! Best part!

Fisherjoe: People get squid at Scarborough Harbour, Redcliffe Jetty and Shorncliffe according to reports.

Angus

Archived