out of action

straddiebrad

well guys i will be a non fisher for about 2-3 weeks due to a cancer cut out of my arm,the size was bigger then they thought a bit smaller then the size of my hand has anybody else had anything like this happen to you, so i will love reading all the reports for a while and good fishing guys.brad

straddiebrad wrote:

well guys i will be a non fisher for about 2-3 weeks due to a cancer cut out of my arm,the size was bigger then they thought a bit smaller then the size of my hand has anybody else had anything like this happen to you, so i will love reading all the reports for a while and good fishing guys.brad
Wow Brad, as someone that has had many basal cell carcinomas cut out over the years (hence my avatar)I am sympathetic, but do you have a small hand or a big arm? That is a hell of a big tumour to cut out. Do you know what it is yet? I have to go back to the dermo some time as I kow I have heaps more work to be done, but I don't want it to interfer with fishing or other outdoors stuff. Good luck.

Old Scaley wrote:

straddiebrad wrote:
Wow Brad, as someone that has had many basal cell carcinomas cut out over the years (hence my avatar)I am sympathetic, but do you have a small hand or a big arm? That is a hell of a big tumour to cut out. Do you know what it is yet? I have to go back to the dermo some time as I kow I have heaps more work to be done, but I don't want it to interfer with fishing or other outdoors stuff. Good luck.
mate the insision was that size the tumor was the size of a fifty cent peice and they have to cut 1.2cm all round the reason for the large cut is to make the skin to form better with the stiches ,and thanks rob for your offer.brad

I have recently discovered fishing in the Buff :woohoo: I find them better then anything else I have tried (wide brim hats, araphats etc). I usually put my sunnies on then the buff then a cap. They are also pretty good for keeping your head cool in summer, just soak 'em in fresh water.

/>http://www.buff.com.au/

Best of luck with the results SB. My mother in law has had a heap of cancers cut from her face, now she has no sense of smell.

Archived