scarb this arvo

Travis

noname wrote:

that is, until a phojne call from the boss :P

yeah get this boss is up fraser with his new 25 foot something cat behind the 7 litre f250, got bogged down pullin the boat out, train of v8 cruisers couldnt get it out, tide went thru it and a front end loader ended up coming down, grabbing the front and dragged it up the beach. now i have to go up there tomorrow in the navara and get the boat off the back of a truck and take it back, but he hasnt tole the wife yet which happens to be my cousin, all sorts of brows stuff is gunna hit the fan when we get back minus an f250 :huh:

Travis wrote:

noname wrote:
that is, until a phojne call from the boss :P

yeah get this boss is up fraser with his new 25 foot something cat behind the 7 litre f250, got bogged down pullin the boat out, train of v8 cruisers couldnt get it out, tide went thru it and a front end loader ended up coming down, grabbing the front and dragged it up the beach. now i have to go up there tomorrow in the navara and get the boat off the back of a truck and take it back, but he hasnt tole the wife yet which happens to be my cousin, all sorts of brows stuff is gunna hit the fan when we get back minus an f250 :huh:

PS if anyone knows who im talking about it might not be a great idea to say anything till tomorrow night ;)

Archived