Team Daiwa Zillion 100HA Baitcasting Reel for SALE

Fishing_Cherry

Hi everyone,

Just decided to part with my TD Zillion 100HA reel due to upgrading. It was bought earlier this year from MO Tackle for $499.00. I have spooled it with 150m of 20lb Yamatoyo SW PE braid that I last saw retailing for around $60.00 . Only 1-3m of this is missing due to tying traces on from a couple of cod trips I went on this year. The reel is in perfect working order. A fine scratch on the lefthand sideplate is the only thing that doesn't look and feel brand new about it :blush: Thats what happens when you crawl through scrub in search of green fish haha.

Here is a bit of the blurb about the TD Zillion 100HA Baitcasting Reel:

Super Rigid Aluminium Frame and Sideplate

High speed retrieve

Magforce-Z Anti-backlash control

Swept Handle

Free Floating Spool

4 Corrosion Resistant Ball Bearings plus 2 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings

Infinite Anti-Reverse

6.3:1 Gear Ratio

Reel Weight: 245g

I found the reel to be awesome on the cod. It has a good smooth drag and plenty of power. It was also pretty deadly when I took it out on to chase some Bass. I think the 20lb braid may have been a bit of overkill though haha.

The reel comes with its original box and packaging, reel oil, manual, and 5 year Team Daiwa Warranty.

Overall, its a great little reel for any freshwater or saltwater fisherman who want something that won't let them down.

I'm asking $380 o.n.o

I can arrange to drop it off around the Ipswich/Karana Downs area easily or can post it to a nominated address for free.

cheers,

Hugh

I'll be posting some pics of it up tonight when I get back from work :)

Archived