WANTED!! TINNY 3.8 to 4 m plus

BassTracker

Hey guys, Ive just bought a new 25 merc and a few weeks of use has seen me split my tinny in unrepairable ways. I am desperatly looking to find a new DRY hull. If anyone has one for sale, resonably priced, basic is fine from 3.8 meters up, the deeper the better and will suit a short shaft engine, I'd be stoked to hear from you.

Trailer is not a huge deal, I have an old one but would consider hull and trailer.

I've got under a thousand but would be keen to hear from everyone!

Thanks guys, Ive got to keep giving the deckie spots out but a bit hard without a boat!

I might be a bit late to reply but thought I'd let you know anyhow.

I'm going to sell my DeHavilland 4.3m soon. If you know the name, you'll know it's an old hull but it's a plate aluminium hull and not pressed like these new ones that crack and break. It's got full length rails down the gunwhales, a reinforced transom, rocket launcher on port side, northstar fish finder, LED nav and bow lights, custom made floors with brand new marine carpet, brand new extra large bimini top, 2 deluxe seats with swivel base and fold down hinge, 2 anchors, safety gear, redco trailer, with a 30hp Mercury that has 25 genuine hours on it.

She's a fast, strong boat and pretty much rare because there arent many plate ali tinnies getting around. The keel on this boat is reinforced and you could literally hit a reef at 30knots and you would bounce of it and not tear the hull open. Having a shiney new Qunitrex suits some people, having a strong thick hull is more important to me.

I've got some videos of it I can post from my trips up to Inskip Point, let me know if you want to know more. Whether you're drifting for flathead in the rivers, chasing prawns and mudcrabs up the creeks, trolling the bay for tuna or heading miles offshore to bash the reefs this tinny will do it all.

Archived