Squid Jigs/Egi Cheap

Angus

Hey guys. Noticed yesterday at Anaconda Everton Park there was a lot of Squid Jigs/Ego in the discount bin. These were priced at only $3 and were the same ones as I have caught the majority of my squid on (except for one caught on a jig kindly loaned by Nam.. Cheers)!

Anyway there has been a lot of discussion about people wanting to get into this so I thought id throw it up. Ill be there friday if anyone is popping in.

Angus

namyau wrote:

sounds good what brand are they?? just the mojiko ones?? i still prefer the jap brands purely becasue of the r&d put into them

Yeah I agree. They are not as good as for example Yo Zuri (although Anaconda has a good range of them as well), however, for $3 im happy to reccomend them based on the number of squid I have caught on them. A lot better than some other cheap brands.

The weights are curved preventing as many bottom hook ups and there are a lot of weights, colours and sizes available. Good for beginners. Or not so beginner!

Nam they have plenty of those white bellied Yo Zuri ones as well with the various fluro backs as well. Ill prob grab a few as well.

Angus

Archived