Wivenhoe - Associate Membership Renewals

bootyinblue

Guys and Girls,

AFO have generously allowed me to put information which is relevant to those who are associate members of the Brisbane Valley Sailing Club and those interested in joining. This is the area known as Billies Bay and Hays Landing at Wivenhoe Dam.

Current members will have received a letter or email advising them that memberships are now due and payable. Club membership renewals and new memberships will be received at Hays Landing on Saturday the 15th and 22nd of August between 10am and 2pm.

Membership renewals are set at $50 for the entire year. New members are required to also pay a $30 key deposit which will be refunded only if membership is properly cancelled and your key returned within a 12 month period following expiry of membership. Key deposits will not be refunded where a member is non-financial for a period of more than 12 months.

All locks on the front gate to the Hays Landing facility will be changed and new keys made available on Saturday 15th and 22rd August.

Access to the club venue after 22nd August will require a new key. Should the above dates be unsuitable to you for membership renewal and collection of a key then please contact the Club Membership Officer Michael BAYARD on 0427 739 784 to make other arrangements.

Note: keys will not be forwarded by post.

If you are interested in joining or require further information then send me a quick PM with your question and I will endeavour to answer them.

Cheers,

Archived