what do ya's think !

noname

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

noname wrote:

also, if some 1 has a licence and no boat, they can take the tinnie, and i'll take the another boat along, def not missing out on this 1.might have to start friday night. it's gunna be a beauty this 1. :woohoo: . ;) :laugh: , :S . lol

Rob i might not take my boat due to the fact of having to leave the work truck at the ramp all weekend.... but if we can manage to get your other 1 down there ill captain that

Keep the gear to a minimum guys and bring garbage bags!!!!

kreel wrote:

We missed out on a lot of the night-time frivolities at the S of O, so I'd be keen to get myself seriously messed up at the Pin. We'll need a lift from some kind soul though.

We planned to do a couple of trips ferrying if the deckies out weigh the captains :laugh:

Travis wrote:

kreel wrote:
We missed out on a lot of the night-time frivolities at the S of O, so I'd be keen to get myself seriously messed up at the Pin. We'll need a lift from some kind soul though.

We planned to do a couple of trips ferrying if the deckies out weigh the captains :laugh:

hell yeah thats not a prob, we will just all meet at the ramp and cruise out from there, gunna be bloody great.

noname wrote:

Travis wrote:
kreel wrote:

hell yeah thats not a prob, we will just all meet at the ramp and cruise out from there, gunna be bloody great.

Morepiss Morepiss :laugh:

Travis wrote:

noname wrote:
Travis wrote:
kreel wrote:

Morepiss Morepiss :laugh:

:woohoo: shit yeah :silly:

Bri The Pom wrote:

Malcolm wrote:
MMMMMMM Bourbon sounds good

Malcolm and I are going to drink bourbon all weekend, my second love in life. :blink:

Malcoms your 2nd love in life ?? :blink: :laugh:

Yeah I've got 2 ups that I can bring along for battery power. No need for inverter ... got normal power plugs.

you bunch are all suspects hiding in the bushes, drink responsably!! :laugh: or until gone, the later i say. :P trav, you wanna take the white tinnie down for the weekend?? as i'm taking the haines, and might, just might shoot off outside for a bit. otherwise a cruise down the coast is on the cards. will def be taking the haines either way. so your welcome to it if ya want. can also fit morepiss,morepiss,morepiss. LMAO :laugh:

noname wrote:

you bunch are all suspects hiding in the bushes, drink responsably!! :laugh: or until gone, the later i say. :P trav, you wanna take the white tinnie down for the weekend?? as i'm taking the haines, and might, just might shoot off outside for a bit. otherwise a cruise down the coast is on the cards. will def be taking the haines either way. so your welcome to it if ya want. can also fit morepiss,morepiss,morepiss. LMAO :laugh:

Yeah as long as someone looking for a deckie spot can tow it from your place... any offers, cos im not leaving a truck with thousands of dollars worth of tools down there all weekend... and am keen for the scoot outside... SHOTGUN!!!

Travis wrote:

noname wrote:

Yeah as long as someone looking for a deckie spot can tow it from your place... any offers, cos im not leaving a truck with thousands of dollars worth of tools down there all weekend... and am keen for the scoot outside... SHOTGUN!!!

I could propbably tow it to the ramp, couldnt care less about my car haha

Archived