the new toy

noname

Ha Ha you must be a kid at heart Rob, doing the wheels first! Going to drive it around for 12 months painted in undercoat to complete the picture ;)

Kriso if they are 12 slotters there are a lot of 80's hoons who will be very dissapointed in what is on their cars!

Are they Dragway Pros Rob? One of my favourite wheels.

The XR6 donk would be nice but personally I would be going for one of these

IMG_7382.jpg

9 litres of YEEEEHAAAA!!!! :woohoo: Although after hearing what the owner paid for this engine it would probably be cheaper to buy a new XR6 as an engine donor :P

• 2 weeks later...

kriso wrote:

no they arent 12 slotters on robs car, they were the old ford **** looking rim with 12 little triangular slots and there ugly as sin , the only half decent steel rim from ford was the 5 slot which is very similar to a GM ralli rim
they are a brand spanking set of weld wheels cost a whallop too.

bigtez wrote:

Are they Dragway Pros Rob? One of my favourite wheels.

The XR6 donk would be nice but personally I would be going for one of these

IMG_7382.jpg

9 litres of YEEEEHAAAA!!!! :woohoo: Although after hearing what the owner paid for this engine it would probably be cheaper to buy a new XR6 as an engine donor :P

i have been down this road many times before, really want something any 1 can drive, and don't have to spend weekends lying underneath it. but still!! gotta love the cubes ay! lmao :laugh:

nah feral just been chasin up bits n pieces for it, a lot easier if ppl ca see the car first, instead of guessing, as once it's painted, then off to the trimmers to have that done, want it back together pretty quick, so it can be driven around, finally got onto a painter who works with lead, and not long now until it's off to the acid dipping tand to be stripped back naked.

Archived