Alex1 new guy

alex1

gooday everyone! this is my second attempt at posting something. the first copy got jammed in the disc thingy and the computer repair guy said not to try and jam envelops in the computer again and set me straight on posting things, but seriously i enjoy fishing alot more then computers , i have done a few abt & team comps but enjoy social fishing, even though i dont get out as much as i like maybe i might pick up some ideas from you guys, i fish out of an old purple modified cruise craft with a 90 on the back you may have seen it flying around anyway i will keep an eye on the posts as im very keen on catching a river thready or squire and you guys seem to know how to do it.

cheers

Alex

thanks basstracker. i sort of worked out where , but tides, time of day, moon and all that might be my problem. i went out on sunday morning with my young one, i think it was a little late in the day { about 9 am } . there were a few boats around the tanker { near the pipes }. i had a few casts around but i was a bit concerned about some of the other boats there that were very close to the ship so i moved off. finished off at mud island and smashed a few good tailor of around the 45 to 50cm mark and a good cod of about 55 cm. got bricked a couple of times and lost a couple of lures. it was a good hour of fishing with 3 tailor and the cod. i don't know how many posts i have to have before i can send pm's. thanks for your reply. alex

Archived