Good day at work!

Angus

What makes a good day at work for most people?

Today was gold for me.

Had 5 AFO come in to buy some gear while the sale is on.

Dealing with these guys took up about 4 hours of my time. Time I might add that went damn fast!

Best thing though is that the management love it. They encourage good customer service which is great becuase if that means having a fishing yarn for an hour with a good customer... so be it!

Cheers.

Angus

P.S. Thanks to the AFO guys that come in and say hi! It really does make work a breeze!

hey Angus, I got a $40 gift certificate for my birthday on the weekend,

any suggestions where to spend it.

We girls need to get our shopping fix somhow, maybe you could do a weekly column,

"Angus' red light specials"

oh, and the good kind of red light mind you, I assume there are some things you wont sell no matter the offer ;):P;)

Rocket75 wrote:

I did my bit for anaconda / afo relations today...some hooks, some jigheads, kayak tie downs...another $50.00 bites the dust :)

i am happy to walk out of any camping/fishing/4wdin store with a 50 dollar reciept!!!!!! im a shocker so much so that i leave any form of currency at home!! unless of course i am going there for something imparticular..............and then....... "gee thats good value might grab that"............."might grab 2 for that price!" :P

Archived