Seasickness preventers

ellicat

What does everyone use for seasickness prevention ?

I've found the \"Original\" Travacarms to do the trick but they're getting hard to get (because pharamacies not stocking as they've got the pseudoephidrine the druggies use in them).

Quell doesn't seem to work for me.

I have heard that eating dry biscuits like sao's work for sum ppl..also you can buy a strap type wrist band that has a small ball in it that sits on a pressure point in the wrist that stops ya from getting sick...so they say...

but what I like to do is scull a big bottle of coke just as im heading out for a days fishing...

works for me....

also when you get out to ya fishin grounds try not looking at the horizan as u can really notice how rough the sea really is...

but I do think most sea sickness remedies are just placebo..........hope this helps......

dazzamcgee wrote:

also when you get out to ya fishin grounds try not looking at the horizan as u can really notice how rough the sea really is...

I thought that you were supposed to be able to see the horizon, so you could consentrate on something still. My brother wasn't sick all day but when the sun went down, he couldn't see the horizon so he got sea sick.

Post edited by: Cowfish13, at: 2007/03/03 16:58

Archived