Should of stayed home

Dinodadog

A story to make Ray feel good. Shot out to the dam this morning to be greeted to a shower of rain before the gate. Headed of trolling and hooked up bigtime, bigtime alright had a hold of the plug, the wind was blowing a gale and I was finding it hard to get the tackle back down and stay in the right spot, so I decided to throw out the anchor, I swung it back and it went straight into my sounder smashing the glass. I just hope now I can get it fixed without having to buy a new one. Oh and I lost the ****dy lure as well. Was off the water and home for morning tea. Never mind I'll be back to get into them next time.

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

Some days are diamonds mate, but that one sounds like cr@p. Hope the sounder's repairable.

You didn't miss much yesterday either. One landed and I dropped five right at my feet. Two of which were good size. I was almost asleep standing up...too much Fathers day bacon and eggs, rocky road and sultana scones.

I gave up and went home early.......for more rocky road !!!

Dunno about lowrance/eagle ( Cant remember which one you have 0) but a humminbird glass is around 200. Upside may be if sounder is a couple of years old they may not have glass and may offer an update for same price of glass. That was policy about 5 years ago but may have changed.At least they are in qld now not in victoria.

Cheers

Ray

Archived