PIN TRIP KICKS OFF TOMORROW !!!! WOOT WOOT !!!

Travis

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gazza wrote:

WTF :)

Yeah put me down as comin why not :P I hate fishing the pin but love morepiss morepiss

lol

I'LL have several spots for transport and can tow if needed

My tub will sleep 3 singles or 2 singles and a double and has a crapper ( for the ladies)

Cheers Gaz

Hey gaz can I get in on that ride?

Am happy to camp in my swag with the others, but if we do end up fishing, would love the deckie spot! Let me know!

I'M THERE.Just putting this out there I have a very large tarp we can use for those of us sleeping in swags or a gazabo.Thinking of going over friday arvo but willing to help with getting people over to the camp on saturday and may have spots for fishing over the weekend. :cheer:

Cheers dassa

just wondering if it's worth putting the boat trailers in and leaving them at the horizon shores ramp, $ 10 for piece of mind??? doesn't really bother me either way.need to organise which ramp so every 1 knows

trav

whats to say we don't go for a cruise down there this weekend some time, and suss it out!

noname wrote:

just wondering if it's worth putting the boat trailers in and leaving them at the horizon shores ramp, $ 10 for piece of mind??? doesn't really bother me either way.need to organise which ramp so every 1 knows

trav

whats to say we don't go for a cruise down there this weekend some time, and suss it out!

I can only really do saturday morning this weekend ay

dassa wrote:

I'M THERE.Just putting this out there I have a very large tarp we can use for those of us sleeping in swags or a gazabo.Thinking of going over friday arvo but willing to help with getting people over to the camp on saturday and may have spots for fishing over the weekend. :cheer:

Cheers dassa

Mate thatd be good, even just use it as a ground sheet for the swags?

noname wrote:

trav

i would be in that i wouldnt mind taking the boat for a run.brad

Archived