Car space needed near Airport 2/10-6/10/09

bootyinblue

Guy and Girls,

Planning a long weekend away with a Britz Campervan and heading down to Yamba etc and back up to Byron for a few days.

Only problem is Britz dont offer you anywhere where you can park your personal car and take the van. You think it would just be a 1 for 1 car space thing, but apparently not.

SO.... I am looking for someone that lives near Kingsford Smith Drive Eagle Farm that I can store a car at their place for a few days. Its doesnt have to be behind locked gates, garaged etc, but perhaps on the grass out the front just for some piece of mind.

A suitable payment will be sourced for individual so concerned... wine, beer, lures?

Hope someone can help....

bootyinblue wrote:

Guy and Girls,

Planning a long weekend away with a Britz Campervan and heading down to Yamba etc and back up to Byron for a few days.

Only problem is Britz dont offer you anywhere where you can park your personal car and take the van. You think it would just be a 1 for 1 car space thing, but apparently not.

SO.... I am looking for someone that lives near Kingsford Smith Drive Eagle Farm that I can store a car at their place for a few days. Its doesnt have to be behind locked gates, garaged etc, but perhaps on the grass out the front just for some piece of mind.

A suitable payment will be sourced for individual so concerned... wine, beer, lures?

Hope someone can help....

Booty, I work in eagle farm, not far from kingsford smith.

we might have something you are looking for.

PM for more details ;)

Archived