Boggy and River Mouth sat morning

yoyo

Gents,

Planning on hitting boggy and if the weather permits, head across to bounce a few jigheads off some container ships on the other side of the river, tomorrow morning.

will launch the Yak at the boggy boat ramp, if anyone's around come and say hi....even moreso if you see me struggling with a monster from the deep in the Yak ! :laugh: :laugh:

Picked up a big Nada Enchilada this morning...... disappointing....

Trolled out of boggy, then continued to troll and flick SP's along the poop chute.

Then dropped some pillies down on a paternoster to see if that got anything fired up...nuh...

Headed further out towards the mouth and then cut across and did a drift along one of

the vacant wharves.... nada....

Wind was picking up so headed back to drift the chute and into boggy... did get a few hits, felt like small bream along the chute and then at the mouth of boggy it felt like some whiting hitting a small R2S Yabby SP....

My form is absolutely disgraceful at the moment......... thinking of heading to bulimba later this arvo and see if i can rustle up a threadie or something.....

I was cast netting the incoming tide this morning at aquarium passage then moved to Colsmie pontoon.

Nothing for an hour and a half casting but 1 little toad @!$%$#!!!

not even a mullet or a biddy, and the incoming usually produces at these spot for herring and mullet, prawns.

I think the dust storm weirded the bait fish out or somthing.

I also flicked a switchblade at aquarium passage for nada and at colsmie for zilch.

cheers

Oh I also snapped my 1-3kg graphite rod casting a minow on a 1/6 jigg B)

fishing_hardcore wrote:

I was cast netting the incoming tide this morning at aquarium passage then moved to Colsmie pontoon.

Nothing for an hour and a half casting but 1 little toad @!$%$#!!!

not even a mullet or a biddy, and the incoming usually produces at these spot for herring and mullet, prawns.

I think the dust storm weirded the bait fish out or somthing.

I also flicked a switchblade at aquarium passage for nada and at colsmie for zilch.

cheers

Oh I also snapped my 1-3kg graphite rod casting a minow on a 1/6 jigg B)

was that you with the commodore? we straddie brad and i were in the tinnie.

Archived