NRL finals saterday 26/9

Davo_Dinkum

The Broncos had been playing virtual sudden death football for the last few weeks.Watching them play tonight they looked like the loss of their halfback Wallace was one mental hurdle they couldn`t overcome.They looked mentally and physically shot.Eight weeks ago no one gave them a chance to reach the final playoff`s,let alone fall one game short of the Grand Final.

Davo_Dinkum wrote:

NRL finals saterday 26/9

well didn't bother to watch the last 10 mins.

no point

What? Every point watching, I love it when my team wins - my team being whoever is playing the Bronco's!

Bronco's were playing primary school football all night. The only time their back line got a good run was coming back on at half time!

Well we took a punt on slater being last try scorer at 10 to 1..... he was and celebratins kicked off as we had $100 on it :laugh: :laugh: well you could imagine we were a bit shattered when the ball bag ref calls a penalty on the blower and broncs go in after the siren.... :huh:

burger93 wrote:

Goin the storm next week i hate the eels.

cheers sean

Well that`s all dandy for you,burger93. :)

Manly`s not there to dislike next week,so I don`t know who to barrack against.

Might cheer for the ref and the linesmen,they can always pull something unexspected out of nothing. :blush:

Gad

I am the first to agree the Bronco's never turned up to play, but something that has bugged me for the last couple of years is howcome the storm are allowed to hold the opposition down for so long. Every time the opposition does it to them they get penalised or the ref calls them off. When the ref calls held to the storm they just hang on, CONSISTENCY is missing.The Storm dont allow the opposition to get a roll on and that would be OK as long as they are allowed to do it to them.

Cowfish13 wrote:

dassa wrote:
and what about the mighty CATS go you good things :woohoo:

cheers dassa

I thought the West Tigers didn't make the finals :S :silly: :laugh:

Sorry fellas, can`t answer either question,I don`t follow Mexican polocrosse played without horses :silly::laugh:

Archived