Saturday October 3

tomca

So gents, for those that are up for a sat morning canal sesh around sanctuary cove, wanna hit the water down near the marina out the back of dreamworld ?

Down the end of Shipper Drive could be a good place to start off from....?

should prob hit the water by 0500 ?

Thats where I was thinking of launching yoyo, and we can show you how simple a sounder install can be.

Henry, I thought you were the self crowned bream king after the flatty social. Also do you need your yak shipped down too, or you got the bus for Saturday?

actually i was having a look over on akff.net and a few of those guys have some really slick cupholders installs for their hobie's..... but i am basically useless with that kind of stuff.. i'd pay someone to do one up for me though !

what kind of batts are you using for yours tomca? these guys over on akff are using 6-8 AA's, meanwhile i bought a 7amp(?) deep cycle (i think?), its pretty small... dude at the shop reckons it will run the sounder for about 3 hrs, but the guys on akff using the AA's are getting 10hrs easy...WTF...?

Hey yoyo, I think I know what one you've got. Pretty sure it's 7.2Ahr, 12V and 2.2A. I've got that one and I've used it with the sounder (Just an Eagle Cuda 128) for easily over 20hrs without charging. If it is 7A though, I'd be checking that it's not too big for your sounder. That's alot of current :blink:

Tom - if you're cool to drive me again, mate I might drag my yak to yours Friday night if thats cool?? Don't want you to be waiting on me again at 4am.... pm me your addy and what time you'll be home Friday night.

Same to you EFC.... if you see 2 hobies and a profish... that'll be us

Cowfish13 wrote:

Hey yoyo, I think I know what one you've got. Pretty sure it's 7.2Ahr, 12V and 2.2A. I've got that one and I've used it with the sounder (Just an Eagle Cuda 128) for easily over 20hrs without charging. If it is 7A though, I'd be checking that it's not too big for your sounder. That's alot of current :blink:

Yeh it's a 12V/7Ah battery... heavy little f*cker...

The sounder i have is an Eagle Cuda 250i..

I haven't got anything rigged up yet though, unlikely to by sat morning as well. I'm really quite impressed with the setups these guys on akff have, just waiting for my logon to be approved and i might start offering fee for service over there ! :laugh:

sh*t..i went into Bias to see what GPS's they had and walked out of there 500 clams lighter........... :silly: :lol::lol: :S

ahh well....that's typical me......

yoyo, I too get over a weeks fishing out of that battery size before I even think about charging it.

Sure thing Henry. But be warned 3 of us have to squeeze into the cab of the truck. I'm taking Keen-as-fisho and his yak as well

Rocket. You know you wanna come. There are jacks. If Keen-as can get one anyone can :P

yoyo wrote:

So gents, for those that are up for a sat morning canal sesh around sanctuary cove, wanna hit the water down near the marina out the back of dreamworld ?

Down the end of Shipper Drive could be a good place to start off from....?

should prob hit the water by 0500 ?

So was this the final plan for tomm AM?

I'm keen...who else is in?

yoyo ?

do$tyle ?

tomca ?

keen as fisho ?

rocket

Archived