Earthquake, Tsunami, Typhoon...

free2rome2

I would like to take time-out to extend my utmost condolences and sympathies to all the families and friends of victims of the recent Tsunami in The Samoan Islands, the Earthquake in Indonesia, the typhoons in the Philippines and now Vietnam.

In our present lifetime, we are witnessing these devastations happening all around the globe. I get sad.

Sigh.....

I would like to dedicate this thread to all of them.....

I'll leave you with a short quote from one of my greatest idols...

"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today"..... Jimmy Dean

well said, i watched some interviews and listened to stories they had to tell of such a tradgedy in samoa, there was kids at school cut off from there familys etc and then the story of at that time 1000 people killed at that point in the other disasters, i couldnt fathom how gutting and painfull this is to the people of these countries and my thoughts and best wishes go out to all effected.

kriso wrote:

well said, i watched some interviews and listened to stories they had to tell of such a tradgedy in samoa, there was kids at school cut off from there familys etc and then the story of at that time 1000 people killed at that point in the other disasters, i couldnt fathom how gutting and painfull this is to the people of these countries and my thoughts and best wishes go out to all effected.

Yeah man, as we write this, there are still 1000s trapped in rubbles and what have you...

It just pains me...

Archived