Currumbin Plastics fish

dan25

Hey guys

Headed out to Tallebudgera today for a birthday fish but ended up getting lost and fished at Currumbin instead. :)

We arrived at about 12.00 and tried the sanflats without any luck and the place was abit busy so we decided to try and find a little creek somewhere further up. After a short drive, we found a nice little spot.

IMG_62761.jpg

4th cast i hooked something. Was about to lift my squidgy out of the water and get onto my next cast before this little Trev struck my plastic about a foot away from me. :) Not very big but only my second ever trevally on a lure and also my PB.

IMG_62751.jpg

IMG_62711.jpg

Next few hours werent to productive, with no fish caught. Tryed a few spots, and eventually decided to head to a servo and get some bait to try for the next hour or so. Still didnt get much, but managed this small bream.

IMG_62781.jpg

Wasnt a bad day, still had fun even with the lack of fish. Was stoked over the small trevally on a plastic even though it was only small. :)

Thanks

Dan

thanks guys. Yea it was an awesome looking creek and definetely want to get back there sometime to try again. Trevs are Defintetely still fun to catch at that size. The creek was a fair way up, im fairly sure it was close to the currumbin valley? not to sure....

Archived