Pipeline at river mouth.5/10/09

rayke1938

Met Des at a bit past 5 and dropped in 4 dillys near sunken wall and then went in front of Bulwer Island for some liveys. Took a while to find them but ended up with some small herring and one poddy and off to drop off near the pipeline.

Odd fish showing on sounder bit nothing doing. At the top of tide went back and checked for crabs and a quick trip back to car as Al ( zeimer) has left his sunnies in car.

Back to drop off and at least DES caught something a carbonnet and a flatty well over 40.I forgot to take photos.

To really rub it in watched a bloke on a yak having a bit of fun for around 15 minutes till he brought in a respectable thready.

Back to the ramp around 12ish with another donut and not even a crab in the dillys.

Des thanks for the company and if anyone needs a good decky Des is first class.

Cheers

Ray

Hi . I was in the yak .The threadie went 98 and put up a good fght. Still didnt crack the 1meter mark.Maybe next time. But is the my best yet.WhAT A MAJIC DAY THOUGH. Have been out to the pipeline about 5 times and was the first time i have caught a good fish. I went out to try out the sounder i have just installed . still got to mount the transducer properly. I think i will try the balloon full of water idea. Have to work out how to hold the ballon in place.

:cheer:

Harfish, geez I thought it looked bigger than that. It certainly gave you a bit of curry towing you around. We didnt know whether to come over or not as i thought we may get in the way or get the blame if you lost it.

Would have made a good video.

Very good effort mate.

Cheers

Ray

hi Ray

try across river from the sunken wall on the mud flatts for swimmers!

i did ok there on sat-sun, i took home 23 from 3 diff locations and approx 6-7 from the mud flatts! using moastly new pots!

i can give ya the exact spot if ya want just pm!

i also have a good spot for muddies just pm!

cheers Ian

Archived