Wello Point tomorrow

tomca

tomca wrote:

Going to bed early tonight, and planning to troll some hb's along the dropoff at Sunrise. Home by 9am. Any other yakkers welcome to come along.

what sort of HB's do you troll? can you use them for both casting and trolling..i have no idea on HB's..if ya couldn't tell already lol :) would like to give it a try in the river along some of the wharfs

The revised predictions are worse now. I might have a sleep in me thinks :dry:

Tiny tin, I troll larger hardbody lures around Wello. I'm trolling 3-8m of water so change a fair bit. The pelagics there have a preference for 100mm blue/silver ones in 3m range. The snapper like smaller 50mm minnows in browns and greens. Around the river I find sp's work better casting at the structure.

tomca wrote:

The revised predictions are worse now. I might have a sleep in me thinks :dry:

Tiny tin, I troll larger hardbody lures around Wello. I'm trolling 3-8m of water so change a fair bit. The pelagics there have a preference for 100mm blue/silver ones in 3m range. The snapper like smaller 50mm minnows in browns and greens. Around the river I find sp's work better casting at the structure.

cheers mate, just got back from a brissy river trip a fat doughnut that's two this year and both in the brissy river..lol

Archived