Lean mean fishin machine

AZZA

Well the time has come to get my fat a$$ fit again after giving up sport and workin for a livin about seven years ago I have been getting fatter and unfitter (not a reel word) every year. so I am going to do the couch to 5klm in 9 weeks and the 1 to 100 push ups in 6 weeks programs so I will be totaly ripped for xmas :laugh: So if anyone wants to join me in this journey of pain and get them selves fully cut so that the fishing groupies are throwing them selves at your feet just sing out. Maybe I should have put this under humour :P

I just downloaded the couch to 5k earlier this week ... grabbed a cheap mp3 player and am about to start! You can download some good songs that let you know when to speed up/slow down for the program

I like the idea of the 100 pushups as well so first run tomorrow...

Well I've pumped on 15 kgs since last years Xmas party Azza, last workout was November 08. Not quite as bad as 7 years, but getting the motivation happening is a tough thing.

Thanks for bringing this up.....might be just the motivation I need. Do you have a target weight loss ? If so a competition might be good ????

Archived