im looking 4 a reel

bassbuster

best thing is to go to a store and check em out first hand. whichever feels more comfortable in your hand and has the most bells and whistles. check drag rating check bearing count. check weight. also what the reel is mad of. aluminum will always be sturdier but also heavier. daiwas new fuego a is the zaion material(carbon fiber and something or other)

daiwa luvias for sure. there super light so u can get away with a 2500. it will also have plenty of grunt if u wanted to tackle some jewies or what not. i landed a 1.2m thready on my luvias 2500r the other day... and was targeting bream on surface with it this arvo. versatile reel

motackle price is $400

Tiny Tin wrote:

whatever you decide on check out the price on ebay before parting with ya dollars..big savings to be had..for me around a hundred bucks each time i buy something :)

i just checked the price of a curado 301e on motackle it's up for A$479. i got one from the states delivered for A$260..saving of $219..true :) i had to check that again but it's still the same

HEARTLAND (2500)....good and small and light weight, making it great for bass and bream and etc. plus all corrosion resistant ball bearings and loads of drag, so you can go off the rocks and into gutters at the coast for tailor and jews and etc, and it will be able to handle the fish and the seaspray and bit of salt water aswell....most versatile reel around i reckon...me and my mate only take one reel to the coast and the heartland is it...my mate landed a 50+ tailor, off a rosky headland on one no problems....go the HEARTLAND!!

Archived