Brisbane River - Northside Parkland

baheath

DES wrote:

ellicat wrote:
Fishing is not allowed there. Security are onto you in a flash - even if you're in a boat !

Why do they bother having security there and what do they do if you are in a boat?

yell meaningless threats frustratedly from the beach while you laugh at the pumped up fascists and tell them what you think of thier ancestry,intelligence and sexual proclivitys :evil:

jeff f wrote:

DES wrote:
ellicat wrote:
Fishing is not allowed there. Security are onto you in a flash - even if you're in a boat !

Why do they bother having security there and what do they do if you are in a boat?

yell meaningless threats frustratedly from the beach while you laugh at the pumped up fascists and tell them what you think of thier ancestry,intelligence and sexual proclivitys :evil:

Thats what I thought :laugh:

:laugh: True.

Be careful though, one night one of the guards bored me senseless with his life story and tales of woe for about 45 minutes. He kept talking even as I motored away :laugh:

Lucky shortie had my best filleting knife at his place or I might've slashed my own wrists :pinch: Some security guys have the strangest modus operandi to keep you away :blink: (AFO members excluded of course :silly: )

yeah once only, I walked in and no security seen me (I was unaware there was security there), headed straight for the warf structure, threw a berkely bloodworm into the pylons and got smacked by a good 60 cm flatty. I took him home and ate him.

Next time I went the security gave me greif and were a little bit typical of security guard losers, so I have never been back.

cheers

ellicat wrote:

:laugh: True.

Be careful though, one night one of the guards bored me senseless with his life story and tales of woe for about 45 minutes. He kept talking even as I motored away :laugh:

Lucky shortie had my best filleting knife at his place or I might've slashed my own wrists :pinch: Some security guys have the strangest modus operandi to keep you away :blink: (AFO members excluded of course :silly: )

allways carry earplugs

you can allways use them as bream poppers if you dont need them

Funnily enough I had my back to the beach and was tieing on a popper for some surface action bream at about 2am. I inadvertantly drifted onto the beach whilst seriously concentrating with the weak nightvision when the guard started talking. Scared the crap outta me :laugh:

Archived