trailcraft 4.65 PRO Fish vs Blue Fin Wrangler 4.75

Anhie

anyone own one of these ? Or own a Trailcraft ? I like the boat and was looking for feed back. Cant decide between the trailcraft 4.65 pro fish or the 4.75 blue FIn Wrangler

Both wiill be fitted with a 60 hp mercury big foot

Looking for opinions from keen boaties :>

a friend has a 475 trailcraft centre console, and i have to say. it's 1 of the best boats i have fished out of. his is an older model, so very different from the new 1's. new 1's are crap i believe. his has twin batteries

color garmin 298 chart plotter, good lowrance sounder, nice bimini top

and all this is new, and he's thinking of selling it soon, i am keen on it if i sell my haines first. and i have been in some bad weather with him, and i do mean bad stuff in the bay.and it handled it without a problem what so ever. it surprised me.

Mate

I am no expert but I am picking up my Formosa 520 today CC, I did heeeaps of research and spoke to a lot of people and they all pointed towards the Formosa. Build quality apparentley is second to none!

When I went up to Darwin I spoke to a few of the charter operators and they gave the trailcraft the thumbs down.

Look at Formasa, I am sure they will have something within your budget, I got mine through the Tinnie Shack in Mission beach, they gave us a cracking deal and were awesome to deal with. The boat is being delivered by Currumbin Marine.

Out of the two I would go the Wrangler....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived