Mud Crab spots in the Brisbane River

cboy69

Doyley wrote:

im going to put some in around pinkenbar this w/end, so ill let u know how i go.

if anyones interested in buying some sandies i know a school kid who sells them to make some extra cash. $2.50 each..bargain

A SUNSHINE Coast man has been fined $6000 in the Maroochydore Magistrates Court this month for unlawfully taking and selling mud crabs without a licence and falsely representing to be the holder of a commercial fishing licence.

Two other people who unlawfully bought the black market mud crabs from the unlicensed fisherman were each fined $4000 and $750 in the Redcliffe Court and Maroochydore Court respectively.

The convictions were the result of investigations by Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (DPI&F) officers in Mooloolaba who were targeting black market fishing operations involving crabs.

NEVER KNOW WHOS WATCHING MATE

uglyfish wrote:

A SUNSHINE Coast man has been fined $6000 in the Maroochydore Magistrates Court this month for unlawfully taking and selling mud crabs without a licence and falsely representing to be the holder of a commercial fishing licence.

Two other people who unlawfully bought the black market mud crabs from the unlicensed fisherman were each fined $4000 and $750 in the Redcliffe Court and Maroochydore Court respectively.

The convictions were the result of investigations by Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries (DPI&F) officers in Mooloolaba who were targeting black market fishing operations involving crabs.

NEVER KNOW WHOS WATCHING MATE

yeah true...just edited that out of my post haha :S

Archived