the pin trip

noname

im bringin the blokeyest food i can find, booze, swag, crab pots and fishing gear, oh and the double decker chair :laugh: think thats about it trying to keep it simple, has anyone got a billy?? not the green kind, the coffee kind LMAO and brad theres a total fire ban till monday tho im sure we will be right...... bury it in the morning should do the trick, ive got friday off so whenever you wanna leave is good

bringing 3 lights ,inverter and battery ,power board and a few power leads .

only need 1 so leave to for others.

wouldn't hurt if some1 else brings a power lead too .just to be safe .

so we have enough to run for my tent to the tarp /sitting area .

esky is on dad's boat .so bring six pack esky for ice .

need ice for bourbon and dry.

tent ,tarp, bed ,single burner ,etc .

don't care about mozzie's they not that bad ,but sand flies i hate them .still scratching for a run in with them on saterday .

i more day of swear word the we are a go :)

went got supplies today.... the hot chick at liquor land convinced me i need to take more piss than i think i can drink just in case..... lucky she dosnt know how much i CAN drink LMAO food is a go got 5KG of fresh mullet, my maglight has gone MIA hope someone is bringing a torch lol i notice no one has said theyre bringing dot rolls?? or is it a water birth weekend?? :laugh: :laugh:

Hi travis mate I'm going to have to pull out been crook since coming back from monduran sorry mate happy birthbay and enjoy morepiss,morepiss.Hope you all have a great weekend but if you need bbq plate,lights or cords let me know and I can tee it up with davo.

cheers dassa :(

Archived