Sea (River) Test Saturday 16th Oct.

Angus

Well as one of the latest AFO boat owners (woo hoo) its time to test her out in the river.

This Saturday afternoon is the first day I have not had work since she was purchased!

Johnny and I will be heading down to one of the western suburb ramps to give her a good trial.

Both being green trailer boat owners there may be lots of questions in the forum following this trial :P

May sneak in a fish as well, but the primary purpose will be to suss out all the ins and outs of the boat.

Cheers.

Angus

tomca wrote:

Wow! my stretch of the rivers getting not 1 but 2 new artificial reefs this weekend!

:woohoo:

hahaha have you seen henry drive too? lol good luck boys be sure to get some photos too! oh if your not use to reverseing trailers, just rember dont make big movements with the steering wheel if you need to turn it a bit, if you keep it the steering axis between 10 and 2 when going down the ramp it will be alot easier for you.

i've also found that while reversing a trailer/boat. it's easier to use your side mirrors than to turn your head 180º.

if you see the trailer in the right mirror, turn the wheel to the right. if you see the trailer in the left mirror, turn the wheel to the left.

simple!

Archived