rayke1938

noticed since last upgrade a lot of members seem to have a little green man for their avitar.

Is this intentional or a hickup?

While i am on the subject a lot of people seem too shy to show their face on their avitar.It does help if people can recognise you.

Actually gazzas matches him perfectly. :blush:

Cheers

Ray

rayke1938 wrote:

noticed since last upgrade a lot of members seem to have a little green man for their avitar.

While i am on the subject a lot of people seem too shy to show their face on their avitar.It does help if people can recognise you.

Cheers

Ray

Ray no one should have lost Avatars. The ones that are showing little green men would have previously been blue outlines of heads.

Webby is doing some great upgrades on the forum and profiles over the next week. Things like the colour (green in this case) will be made to conform with the site colours but all in good time. These cosmetic things can wait until it is assured the actual mechanisms are working!

Angus

Angus wrote:

rayke1938 wrote:

Cheers

Ray

Ray no one should have lost Avatars. The ones that are showing little green men would have previously been blue outlines of heads.

Webby is doing some great upgrades on the forum and profiles over the next week. Things like the colour (green in this case) will be made to conform with the site colours but all in good time. These cosmetic things can wait until it is assured the actual mechanisms are working!

Angus

i lost my avatar i had to reload mine?

cheers

rayke1938 wrote:

Cheers

Ray

Ok Ray, for better or worse, Old Scaley is now unmasked. So if anyone sees me and Stewie (who looks like a small yellow car) fishing tomorrow around the pipeline area, please say hi and don't get up us, we are not targetting threadies.

Hi,

We have just upgraded the community section of the site and this included the avatars (profile pictures). We migrated the avatars and unfortunately about 10-15 didnt come across. If yours was one of those please simply re-upload a new avatar. It is super easy and as others have mentioned it i good to put a face or image to a name or username.

• 2 months later...

Hey guys i lost my avitar on here but its been ages since ive been on here so im not bothered. Im having great difficulty in putting up a new profile pic Ive tried everything like re sizing etc but nothing is happeing. i hit the upload button and it loads but then my screen just goes blank and nothing happens :huh: never had problems before with this. Is there some kind of trick to it now?

cheers, troy

Archived