Some more tree top bassing

Dinodadog

Took my mate Glen for a bass session this morning out at NPD, we had to struggle a bit to make a morning of it. Glen hooked up before we were out of sight of the boat ramp with a nice 42cm bass,there was then a long gap before I hooked up on my 1st bass a just legal size little fighter. I got a couple more before Glen decided to match the dark jackal I had on and this resulted in him getting back in the swing of things. Several more bass were landed including a nice yella I picked up. Most of the fish were taken cruising the tops of the sunken trees, dangerous fishing when using jackals as you have to be on that fish right away or it will bury you in the tree branches. But if you want to catch fish its no good being were they aint :woohoo:

Fish while you can

Dinodadog

the yella npd18_10_002.JPG

its a bit like wivenhoe, not in size but you have to cover a lot of ground to find fish since the second influx of water, all the deeper water where we used to pull fish from 15 to 40ft are fishless, found a school couple weeks ago first for months. With the water so black shallow seems the way to go. Speaking of wivenhoe better get myself up there before the catties get even worse.

Archived